Browns the Diamond Store is the premier jeweller in South Africa.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to train for positions as store managers across South Africa. We offer a challenging environment with the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and connect with the top 3% of South Africa’s wealthiest people.
This is a unique chance for dynamic individuals to reach the top of their profession through continuous high level management, leadership & business skills development.
A Bachelors degree & or a relevant National Business Diploma.
• Alternately, 4 years management experience with results.
• Must be over the age of 30.
• Classic, elegant & sophisticated in appearance and demeanour.
• Able to work retail hours (45 hours a week, 3 Saturday’s and 2 Sunday’s a month).
• Driving the team to meet and exceed sales targets every month.
• Training and developing staff to ensure every client experience is exceptional.
• Ensure that the sales team consistently adhere to the Browns code of conduct and Browns standards.
Benefits and remuneration
• A highly competitive, above market related package.
• Potential for career advancement within the company locally and internationally.
• Excellent management training and development programmes.
• Generous staff discount structure.
• Performance based annual incentive between 50 & 100% of your annual basic salary, over target earnings of up to R530k per annum
• Monthly incentives.
• Annual performance increase.
• Contribution to medical aid and Pension
If you feel that this exciting opportunity is one that you would like to take advantage of, please send your CV, a recent pictureof yourselfand a Letter of Motivationto email@example.com
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you do not receive contact from us within ten working days of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.