MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: • 6+ years recruitment experience including progressive work experience in the areas of talent acquisition, onboarding, induction and training.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
• Ability to prioritise tasks, organise large volumes of work and operate independently.
• Proven organisational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• 2+ years recruitment agency experience
• Exposure to senior and executive management
• Luxury brands industry preferred.
• Extensive experience with recruitment, training and onboarding processes
RECRUITMENT AND TALENT MANAGEMENT: -
1) Promote the company’s recruitment brand through social media campaigns, participation in graduate fairs, relationships with tertiary institutions and other networking and marketing opportunities.
2) Recruit degreed, right for fit employees within an acceptable lead time
3) Manage the selection process for all vacancies including: - requisition management, development of job descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, assessments, salary negotiations and facilitation of the on-boarding process.
4) Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e. social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks).
5) Conduct thorough candidate pre-screening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
6) Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Regional HR Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
7) Build the skills and commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
8) Drive talent management by ensuring your region/s or department/s are appropriately resourced and that a pipeline of talent is readily available to fill positions as the company grows
9) Identify high potential, high performing and critical employees and/ roles for succession planning
ONBOARDING AND INDUCTION: -
1) Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes.
2) Induct and train suitably qualified employees to perform within 6 months of starting with the company or within 3 months of moving into a new role.
3) Conduct a training needs analysis based on business requirements and guide senior management accordingly
RECRUITMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT: -
Lead updates to and development of Browns recruitment processes, procedures, and systems including implementation of Zoho Recruit.
2) Develop written recruiting protocols and procedures, lead staff training on recruitment procedures, and streamline company-wide recruitment processes.
3) Develop and facilitate training for hiring managers on the recruiting process and provide periodic training to management staff on recruitment and onboarding best practices.
4) Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilise data to refine and improve the processes over time.
5) Develop easy to use recruitment templates and forms (interview guides, reference check forms, common email templates, how-to’s, recruitment policy). Evaluate and improve recruitment and related processes.
6) Manage the Browns applicant tracking system and database.